Format and Structure of the Dissertation
Education is the best gift of God. Since the beginning of time, we have come across stories about people struggling to get educated. In the 21st century, education is measured by degrees. So, more people are enrolling for PhD degrees. This degree helps a person in the job market. Also, it feels so beautiful to have the tag of PhD before our names.
PhD candidates have to write papers summarizing their research work. These papers are known as the dissertation. However, these papers have a particular format and structure. Students cannot just follow any format or structure at random. Here comes the role of professional experts. Candidates need PhD guidance where the structure and format are concerned. The reason behind seeking professional advice behind this dissertation is to provide stress-free work. A significant number of PhD candidates are from India.
So, many companies have started throughout the country to provide PhD assistance in India. Some of the companies help the candidates prepare the dissertation papers, following the specified format and structure.
Structure and Format of Dissertation:
Every institute follows a unique structure and format of the dissertation. However, let us take a look at some of the generic rules of composition and arrangement for these papers:-
- PDF Format: The document should be in PDF format
- Font: The official page of the text should be non-italic. The font size 12 or lower. For the footnotes, figures, charts, graphs, and tables, the font size should be either8 or larger. The primary content of the dissertation should be black. The book titles, graphs, charts and quotations may be written in a different font style. These charts and book titles may be written in a different color.
- Pages: The dissertation documents have three main types of pages: the preliminary pages, the main body of the content and references. The introductory pages include the table of content, acknowledgment and dedication page. Here, the lower case Roman numerals may be used. The first page of the main body text may start with 1.
- The page number should be positioned three-fourth inches from the edges, either at the lower right corner, upper right corner or the bottom corner. The title or the copyright page doesn’t need a page number.
- Spacing and Margin:The dissertation document should have a single point space throughout the entire document. This rule even applies for the introduction, dedication and acknowledgment. The whole should have a one-inch margin from the edges of the paper. The size of the margin may be decreased, but the resulting page must be clear and legible.
- Organization: The sequence of pages in the dissertation document should be as follows:
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Preliminary pages (optional)
- Dedication Page
- Table of Content
- List of tables, charts, symbols and illustrations
- Curriculum Vitae
- Main text Body
Technologies provide dissertation writing services in India. This organization has a group of writers who are responsible for writing dissertation papers following the specified structure and formats to all PhD candidates. To conclude, this assistance reduces the amateurish mistakes of the students and provides PhD assistance in India.